St Jude’s Care – Ovens conversion
We converted 2 small vans to run ovens for St Jude’s Care so they can transport freshly prepared hot food ready to eat. We used several items including;
- 12/220 Victron gel deep cycle battery
- 12/2000 Victron phoenix inverter compact
- Grey Victron battery moniter BMV-702
- Victron grey wall mounted box for BMV
- Sterling battery to battery charger 12v-12v/60a
- Double RCD Plug Socket
- 2x Rieber ovens
GEL model range offer best deep cycle durability and overall longer life. The use of high purity materials and lead calcium grids ensure that for both AGM and GEL products have particulary low self discharge so that they will not go flat during long periods without charge. Both ranges are supplied with M8 drilled, flat copper terminals ensuring best possible connection contact and eliminating the need for battery terminals. Batteries are compliant with both CE and UL specifications in ABS fireproof containers and come with Victron’s 2 year world-wide warranty.
Order Lead Time 5-10 Days
The Phoenix Inverter Compact is a pure sine wave inverter with a high efficiency. It is developed for professional duty and suitable for the wides range of applications. Phoenix Inverters Compact is available from 1200VA up to 2000VA in 12V or 24V.
BMV-702 is Victron’s newest high precision battery monitor. It features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage of a second battery,temperature or midpoint voltage. Its essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
With 90°. RJ45 Sockets only:
– BPA000100000R – Battery Alar GX
– REC000300000R – Skylla-i Control GX
– DMC000200000R – Digital Multi Control 200/200A GX
1) Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications. Manual for remote activation. Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed). Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
2) Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V, Up to 800W rating.
3) Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.
4) Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.
5) Safety features:
100% fire proof plastic box. No screws to corrode. Thermal power reduction. Multi stage fan cooling
6) Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
7) Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
8) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
9) Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
10) 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
11) 4 stage battery charging: Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
12) Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Remote control optional.
Double RCD Plug Socket
13A max. load. Trips at 30mA. Passive operation. Heavy duty, metal-clad moulded safety RCD switched socket that protects against the risk of a fatal shock. Latched with no need to reset after a loss of power.
- Heavy Duty Metal Clad
Rieber Thermoport 1000KB Heated Front Loading Food Transportation Box, with 12 pairs of internal support rails, 52 litre capacity, with easily removable heating assembly, temperature range to + 85 degrees c.
- Size :- 435mm x 670mm x 561mm high
- Electrical loading :- 763w 230v
- Code :- 85020423 Orange